submitted by Lady Erzsebet.
A good friend gave this spell to me, and at the time he told me that at one time or another, just about everyone could use this spell, and he was so right! I hope it works for you as well as it has for me!
To Banish Debt...
- A piece of rolled parchment 2 inches wide and as long as you like.
- One black pen.
- One purple candle.
- Oil of your choice.
- Incense of your choice.
- Moon: Full (for more power) Dark (to banish)
- Day: Monday (Family) or Saturday (banish) or Sunday (Success).
- Planet: Moon (for family) Saturn (to banish) Sun(Success) or Mars (fast action)
- Uranus (change)
- Planetary Hour: Same as above
- Astrological Placement: Moon in Aquarius (optional)
- Deity: Juno (Goddess of Gold)
- Elements: Air
- Elemental: Sylphs
Cleanse and consecrate all supplies with the four elements (earth, air, fire and water).
List all your debts on the parchment. Draw a banishing pentacle on the back of the parchment. Carve a banishing pentacle on the candle. Place the rolled parchment in the candle holder then tighten candle on top. Think of banishing your debts. Think of the feeling of happiness and relief when the debts are banished.
Light the candle. Take the candle to the East quarter and ask that the Sylphs send your message of banishment out to the universe in a safe and protective way, and ask that prosperity return to you in the same manner.
Put the candle back on the altar and, in your own words, ask Juno to banish the debt and replace with prosperous energy. Allow the candle to burn completely. The paper will catch fire, so watch what type of holder you are using (glass will break) and that the candle holder is on a fire safe surface. As the candle burns, concentrate on banishing your debts, your feelings of relief and happiness, and the coming prosperity.
This article is © 2003 Lady Erzsebet.